Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

new router google devices don’t work

I installed a new router, same wifi names & passwords but new logins required because new router. all my laptop, tablets & phones work on new wifi. Google home app will not connect/control any of the lights/switches. All show offline. Where can I fin...

chips994 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

View live doorbell using voice

Hey Google I always used to be able to ask a Google assistant device to show my nest doorbell on my Chromecast TV. Worked fine for ages, then randomly stopped working about 10 weeks ago. I've submitted feedback through the app but no response. If I a...

Xanzex by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Compatibility with multi-zone forced hot water boiler

The compatibility checker says my forced hot water boiler system is compatible, but I want to know if a Nest Power Connector is required since I don't have a c-wire. Simple wiring is:1. RC-RH jumper2. RH connected to system3. W connected to systemRed...

jdotson56 by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nest thermostat offline

Nest thermostat keeps going offline. Have gone thru all the steps suggested and it works for an hour and goes back offline. Everything else on Wi-Fi is working. Have had it for 3 years with no problems but now it says can’t connect to Wi-Fi. Nothing ...

Speaker Group (Max) will not rename

I have two google max speakers, paired. At my prior house they were "Living Room Speakers" and in the area "Living room". All good. I moved. I moved the pair to the Dining Room and that worked,. But the name shows up as "Living room speakers". I can ...

Linwood by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading to Nest pro 6E and losing my speakers

I just upgraded from Google Nest router and points to the Google Nest Pro 6E Router (with two additional routers being used as points.) My question is this: the old points could be used as speakers to both hear commands to my google home and play mus...

Cast button missing in Chrome mobile (Android)

Hex guys, recently I started missing the cast icon / button in my chrome mobile when there is a video playing. It always showed up until about maybe 2/3 weeks ago or so. Now I tried everything but can't make it appear. YouTube and other apps do show ...

Teddyed by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
to vote