Did you mean: 

Product Forums

Have a question about your product? Explore our product forums:

Discuss and share smart home automations

Home Automation Forum

Collaborate on smart home development

Smart Home Developer Forum

Community Activity

Chromecast Fernbedienung funktioniert nur teilweise!

Bei der Fernbedienung funktionieren die beiden seitlichen Tasten Lautstärke, Stummschalten und TV-Eingang nicht. Alle anderen Tasten funktionieren problemlos. Mit der Originalfernbedienung des Fernsehers (Typ: Samsung UE43KU6640U) und über das Smartp...

Noeggi by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Acont linking problem

Hi team ,In the account linking section, i have put my new OAuth link for authentication . The same skill is present in live now i want to test that account linked to the development environment. How to do that? I am new to this . I need your help. I...

Screenshot 2024-05-14 101515.png

Nest App Still DESTROYS Google Home

First off - The delightful surprise once you setup one of these new cams that you cannot integrate it into the Actual Nest App, is a straight up con-job scam. Secondly - The Google Home App is SUCH COMPLETE GARBAGE, literally across the F’king board ...

HUB not showing all photos in album.

Hi, We have a shared album on Google Photos which is linked to the photo player.My wife has an iPhone, and the photos taken on her phone that are in the shared google photos album do not show up on google hub. Photos taken on her old iPhone displayed...

to vote